State Bank of India released notification for appointment of Specialists Cadre officer jobs .SBI inviting eligible indian candidates to fill for Specialists cadre vacancy.Applicants are required to submit SBI online application form before the closing date. Candidates who are interested to apply SO posts should read the following information detailed below.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Dear Jobseeker.State Bank of India recruitment notification 2018 are eligible for all bright & young indians who can submit online application for 1119 posts of SBI jobs.Recruitment of Specialist cadre Officer are also eligible not only to general but also available other communities of applicants.Candidates with specialized qualification and proper knowledge of law can fit into SBI Specialists Officer Position.So, Candidates who wish to make a career within this organization are requested to apply before the end of application.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of Govt authority||State Bank of India|
|Job Role||Specialized Cadre Officer|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Job Location||Mumbai,Delhi & India|
|No of vacancies||119|
SBI Discipline Wise vacancies 2018
- Special Management Executive,Regular – 35 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Law) ,Contractual – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Law) ,Regular- 01 post
- Deputy Manager (Law) ,Regular – 82 Posts
SBI Posts categories:
Gen – 42, SC-12 posts,ST- 06 Posts,OBC- 22 Posts
www.sbi.co.in recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the Notification of State bank of India 2018,SBI offering online application form to select tor 199 Specialized cadre officer vacancies.The application submission will be purely online mode,therefore you need to start submit your form online from 20/03/2018
Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 52 years as on 31-12 -2017. Age relaxation Eligible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Latest recruitment Notification of SBI.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Special Management Executive (SME) – CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in
Finance with relevant work experience for SBI SO recruitment
- Manager (Law) – Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India for SBI Officer recruitment.
SBI SO Selection Process:
Candidates who started to submit online application for SBI Recruitment 2018 need to face written examination followed by Interview as per Latest updates.
- Shortlisting & Interview for SME & General Manager (Law) Posts and
- Written test & Interview for Deputy Manager in Law.
Syllabus – Written Test subject – Reasoning ,English language & Professional Knowledge
SBI Pay Scale Cadre Officer:
Applicant will take huge pay from state bank of India and Annual CTC Emoluments for Post No.1 18 Lacks, 40.20 lacs for Deputy General Manager and 15.10 lacs for Deputy Manager Law.
SBI SO Recruitment application Form 2018
All desired Candidates can register there detailed for SBI Recruitment 2018 ,online through the official website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers .
- Applicant must pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- After registering online, the candidates should to take a printout of the system generated online
State bank of India SO vacancies required to pay fee for both General & other candidates Candidate are required to pay Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable).Rs.600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.Fee payment need to pay online through payment gateway using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Check also SBI Recruitment 2018 HR OFFIcer Posts -Last date 02/06/2018 – Click for ADvet