SBI PO Exam 2018:State Bank of India(SBI),Mumbai notification to conduct State Bank PO examination 2018 for 2000 vacancy in their official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.Indian applicants may apply Online SBI Probationary Officer(PO) Posts before due date. Graduate pass candidates are eligible to apply SBI Govt jobs online.Detailed of SBI recruitment Notification2018 describe below.
Recruitment of Probationary 2018>>ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
SBI Recruitment PO Exam 2018 Online
State bank of India jobs vacancy 2018:All communities of Candidates can apply for SBI Probationary Posts online before the closing date of application.Unemployment applications , Fresh Graduation holder,Chartered Accountant and all qualified Indian candidates can apply SBO PO Posts
Candidate waiting to test there skill at SBI PO Exam 2018 and never got a chance to clearing such as great banking exam in india are requested to apply SBI Probationary Officer Posts online within 13th May 2018.
SBI PO Important Date
- Start Date of Application – 21/04/2018
- Last date of Application- 13/05/2018
- Start/Last date of Exam Fee – from 21.04 to 23/05/2018
SBI PO Lists of Posts
No. of Posts: 2000
Name of the Post:Probationary Officer(PO)
Posting Location:Anywhere India
- SC – 300 vacancy
- ST – 150 vacancy
- OBC- 540 vacancy
- GEN – 1010 vacancy
- PWD-118 Posts
SBI PO Age Limit
Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 30 years As on 01.04.2018. Age relaxation Eligible for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir 5 years during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
SBI PO Academic Qualification
Candidates should have prescribed qualification for SBI PO Exam 2018 a candidates must hold Graduation degree from a recognised university in any discipline or Chartered Accountant or a Final year Graduate students who can fulfil the qualification requirement ruled by State bank of India as on 31.08.2018
SBI PO Selection Process
SBI are going to conduct written examination to select a candidates for SBI PO Posts 2018.There are three step invlove are a part of SBI selection criteria for SBI Probationary Officers posts. First Part i) Phase 1 Preliminary Examination and Second Part ii) Phase 2 Main Examination & third stage iii) Phase 3 Group Exercises & Interview .
- Phase I Written examination will be 1 hour duration on Objective Test for total 100 marks.The syllabus of Preliminary exam 30 questions on English language, 35 Q on Quantitative Aptitude & 35 Questions on Reasoning Ability. Candidates who passed the First stage SBI PO Exam are only eligible to attend Final or Main examination.
- Phase II Main examination will be total 3 hours duration on Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.The syllabus of Main exam 45 questions on Reasoning & Computer Aptitude , 35 Data Analysis & Interpretation ,40 Questions General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness ,35 English Language and The Descriptive Test 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers are applicable to both Preliminary and Main examination as per SBI PO Recruitment notification 2018.
Lists of Exam centre for SBI PO Recruitment are given at official site.https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/15214699781_SBI_PO_2018_ENGLISH.pdf
State bank of India PO 2018 Exam Application Fee
SBI Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.Fee payment need to pay online through payment gateway using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Online PO Salary 2018
Rs.27,620/ Basic pay plus other allowance
How to Apply SBI PO Exam Vacancy
Eligible applicants of Indian national can register there detailed for SBI PO Exam online through the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers .
- Applicant must pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- After registering online, the candidates should to take a printout of the system generated online
SBI Application Event 2018
Candidates who are selected for First stage Preliminary examination can visit official website to check his or her name by entering registration no to Download of call letters,Results and other detailed.Lists of SBI PO expected events may occur in the following available date.
- Download of call letters for SBI online Preliminary Examination 18.06.2018 onwards
- SBI PO Online Examination – Preliminary 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- SBI PO Result of Online exam – Preliminary 15.07.2018
- SBI PO Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for SBI PO Interview 01.09.2018
- Conduct of SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of SBI PO Final Result 01.11.2018
- SBI PO Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
SBI PO Recruitment Address
Candidates who need any query due to SBI PO Exam,Recruitment ,pay scale,application procedure ,authenticity of recruitment may contact ate below mentiond address.
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Centre, Mumbai