GIC Recruitment 2018 ,General Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy for 25 Scale Officer for GIC India career notification 2018 @ www.gicofindia.com.GIC is a company of India Government GIC Hindi Officer recruitment 2018 GIC Graduate/Post Graduate Jobs for Scale I Officer GIC Advertisements 2018 to fill-in the positions of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I).
GIC Recruitment Notification 2018 for Scale 1 Officer
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) A Government of India Company inviting Indian citizen to join as a Scale 1 Officer Posts.The GIC are looking for Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines of General Stream and Hindi Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager Position.The GIC recruiting total 25 posts out of which 24 vacancies for General Stream and One in Hindi.
The GIC will conduct Online examination in various cities india for Recruitment of Scale 1 Officer.Candidates who will join as An Assistant manager posts shall get a handsome salary and pay perks as per the GIC Recruitment notification 2018.Candidates from all communities can apply GIC Scale 1 Officer Vacancy from the date 08.05.2018 to 29.05.2018.Detailed GIC recruitment updates at http://www.gicofindia.in/
GIC Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates
- Beginning of online Application/Registration commences – 08.05.2018
- Last Date for Online Application/Registration – 29.05.2018
- Payment of Application fees From – 08.05.2018 to 29.05.2018
- Tentative Date of online Examination – June/July 2018
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from – Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates – 11.06.2018 TO 14.06
GIC Recruitment Details of Vacancy 2018-19
Name of the Vacant Post:Scale 1 Officer(Assistant Manager)
Name of the Stream:
- General Stream – 24 No of vacancies
- Hindi – 01 vacancy
Vacancies Category: General – 13,ST-01,OBC-08 & PWD-01
GIC Asst Manager Scale of Pay
The GIC Offering great Emoluments and Benefits for Scale 1 Officer Posts.Candidates will get other DA,HRA benefit beside basic pay & reimbursements.
The basic pay of a GIC Asst manager posts Rs.32,795 per month with other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and will reach total emoluments will be about Rs.53400/-p.m. Plus others allowances.
GIC Recruitment Advt 2018 Selection Process
- Online Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively in the month of June/July 2018.
- Syllabus for written test General Awareness ,English language,Quantitative Aptitude & Computer
- Minimum qualifying marks in the online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- Minimum qualifying marks for overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- Tests will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except test of English Language.
- Penalty for wrong answers ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
Lists of available exam cente:
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- New Delhi – NCR
GIC Application Fee to Scale 1 Officer
A Non refundable amount of Rs. 500/- (plus GST @ 18%) as Processing and Examination fees.(Rupees Five Hundred Only) need to pay online.Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees.The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards,Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply GIC Asst Manager vacancy
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions for Scale 1 Officer posts may submit online application through online registration system of GIC https://gicofindia.in.Candidates who open the Corporation’s website http://www.gicofindia.in they need to click on online application tab and from there applicants are required to put personal information,detailed of qualification and all other information & Fee.Candidates should remember that the closing date of online application will be 29 may 2018.Candidates can visit GIC official site for full detailed of Age limit,Educational qualification,Work experience and other general condition at link given below.